Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Oracle Open World 2010 - Day 2

Day-2 of OOW was as exciting as Day-1. I wanted to start my day with Steven's session "PL/SQL Developer, Quiz Thyself!" but couldn't make it. However, I attended the following sessions:

1) Enterprise Cloud Computing: What, Why, and How

2) Oracle RAC 10g R2 to Oracle RAC 11g R2 Upgrade: Keeping It Simple

3) A Detailed Analysis of Indexing New Features in Oracle Database 11g R1 and R2 by Richard Foote

4) Oracle Real Application Clusters (Oracle RAC): Best Practices at AT&T

5) Oracle Database 11g Internals: Five Key High-Availability Innovations

The best session was that of Richard Foote.

Also, I won an "apron" at the exhibition hall. Yes you got it right, an apron. There was a game organized by Confio team. I won by throwing 2 out of 4 sand bags into the hole.

No comments: